NEW! Break the finger sucking habit quickly and comfortably, with our newly redesigned AeroFinger treatment kit, which can cover any two adjacent fingers, on any hand. On sale for a limited time only!
Why is TGuard™ recommended the most?
- AeroFinger™ takes less than 4 weeks to completely break the habit. Most see results in 1 week.
- AeroFinger™ is made out of soft and flexible, FDA-listed, medical grade plastic, and is manufactured in the USA. The product is 100% BPA and phthalate free.
- It has a success rate greater than 95%.
- We offer a 30 day, money-back guarantee.
For a limited time, kits may contain bracelets in different colors from those pictured here.
New and recommended! Our redesigned FingerGuard is finally here, and is guaranteed to break the finger sucking habit in a way that maximizes comfort. Meet AeroFinger®, the newest version of our highly successful finger sucking kit. Based on the same principles as our other products, AeroFinger breaks the suction that children who suck their fingers crave. It’s highly ergonomic design will fit on your child’s hand like a soft glove, and the ventilating holes on the side will ensure a cool air flow.
The AeroFinger™ covers any two adjacent fingers and can fit on either hand.
To find out more about TGuard Technology, and how our products work to stop the finger sucking habit, check out our TGuard Technology page.
Each kit comes with everything you need to stop the finger sucking habit. This includes:
- 1 Ambidextrous AeroFinger appliance, that can be worn over any two adjacent fingers, on any hand
- 30 bracelets: fun to wear, and multi-colored, so children can choose a new color every day!
- One set of instructions
- Reward Chart + Stickers
|SIZE CHART: Weight||Under 40 lbs||Between 40 and 70 lbs||More than 70 lbs|
|Recommended Appliance Size||Small||Medium||Large|
The chart shown above will work for the majority of children. If your child is in between sizes (for example a child who weighs 40 pounds), choose a smaller size if you expect the child to resist the treatment. Also, consider the child’s height: if the child is very tall for their age, use a smaller size, since their fingers tend to be longer and thinner. The only important parameter in sizing is the diameter of the finger in regards to the tubes.
Please know that children under 3 are more likely to switch from thumb to finger sucking, or vice-versa, due to their habit not being fully matured. If you see that the child switches from thumb to finger sucking, please contact us.
Video And Instructions