Formerly known as the original ThumbGuard™, TGuard Classic is our time-tested, guaranteed way to break thumb sucking in 30 days or less.
Why is TGuard™ recommended the most?
- TGuard™ Classic takes less than 4 weeks to completely break the habit.
- TGuard™ Classic is made out of FDA-listed, medical grade plastic, and is manufactured in the USA. The product is 100% BPA and phthalate free.
- It has a success rate greater than 95%.
- We offer a 30 day, money-back guarantee.
For detailed sizing info, please click the “Sizing Chart” tab below.
If you are looking for a guaranteed way to stop thumb sucking in 4 weeks or less, without causing pain or discomfort, then look no further. Most parents see results after only ONE week of using the TGuard Classic™ treatment kit, making it one of the most recommended solutions to break the habit.
Please note: Most children switch from one thumb to the other, when you apply the TGuard. For that reason, we recommend purchasing two treatment kits, one for each hand.
To find out more about TGuard Technology, and how our products work to stop the thumb sucking habit, check out our TGuard Technology page.
Each treatment kit contains the following items, which is all you would need for 30 days of treatment for one hand:
- 1 Ambidextrous ThumbGuard™ appliance
- 30 bracelets: fun to wear, and multi-colored, so children can choose a new color every day!
- 1 Instalock – makes the fitting process as easy as possible!
- One set of instructions
- Reward chart + stickers
|SIZING CHART||Age: 3 to 4 (under 40 lbs)||Age: 5 to 6 (between 40 and 55 lbs)||Age: 7+ (more than 55 lbs)|
|Recommended Appliance Size||Small||Medium||Large|
If your child is in between sizes, such as a child who weighs around 40 pounds, or is 4.5 years old, order a smaller size if the child is taller / thinner than an average child of their age, or order a larger size if the child is shorter / heavier than an average child of their age.
Please know that children under 3 are more likely to switch from thumb to finger sucking, or vice-versa, due to their habit not being fully matured. If you see that the child switches from thumb to finger sucking, you must contact us.
Video And Instructions