TGuard Finger Guard
As of 11/1/2018, this item has been discontinued. We recommend the newer, more improved AeroFinger, which treats the same finger sucking habit, but with a more ergonomic and comfortably designed glove. Items out of stock will not be sold in the future.
FingerGuard is our time-tested, guaranteed finger guard for kids, stopping finger guard sucking in 30 days or less. Works on any two adjacent fingers.
Why is FingerGuard recommended the most?
- FingerGuard takes less than 4 weeks to completely break the habit.
- FingerGuard is made out of FDA-listed, medical grade plastic, and is manufactured in the USA.
- It has a success rate greater than 90%. If worn correctly, the success rate is greater than 95%.
- We offer a 30 day, money-back guarantee.
As of 11/1/2018, this item has been discontinued. We recommend the newer, more improved AeroFinger, which treats the same finger sucking habit, but with a more ergonomic and comfortably designed glove.
MED et al, Inc. is proud to offer one of the only products on the market that is designed specifically to break the finger sucking habit: TGuard FingerGuard™. FingerGuard™ covers any two adjacent fingers, and it works the same way that TGuard Classic™ does, by painlessly disrupting the vacuum / suction that makes finger sucking so addictive.
To find out more about TGuard Technology, and how our products work to stop the thumb sucking habit, check out our TGuard Technology page.
Each kit comes with everything you need to stop the finger sucking habit. This includes:
- 1 Ambidextrous FingerGuard appliance, that can be worn over any TWO adjacent fingers
- 30 bracelets: fun to wear, and multi-colored, so children can choose a new color every day!
- One set of instructions
|Age: 3 to 4 (under 40 lbs)
|Age: 5 to 6 (between 40 and 55 lbs)
|Age: 7+ (more than 55 lbs)
|Recommended Appliance Size
If your child is in between sizes, such as a child who weighs around 40 pounds, or is 4.5 years old, order a smaller size if the child is taller / thinner than an average child of their age, or order a larger size if the child is shorter / heavier than an average child of their age.
Please know that children under 3 are more likely to switch from thumb to finger sucking, or vice-versa, due to their habit not being fully matured. If you see that the child switches from thumb to finger sucking, you must contact us.